Need A Betta Fish Tank?
Fishkeeping doesn't have to be cruel.
Welcome to Fish Tank Bank - the home of Betta fish tanks. We also have an extensive selection of decorations, ornaments and more, to help you create the perfect environment for your Betta fish.
Every item that we've chosen to include on this website has been rigorously tested by every single member of our team, to ensure premium quality and safety for your fish.
Our years of experience with Betta fish allows us to apply our knowledge and choose only the best products for your fishy friend. If you're a beginner, we can help you set up your Betta fish tank, and we can also provide free advice on the best way to create a comfortable and safe environment for your Bettas.
Want a quick guide to setting up the perfect Betta fish tank? Follow these simple steps:
- Choose your tank carefully - 3 gallons or more is best
- Pick a tank that is long (as this resembles the natural habitat of a Betta fish)
- Choose a gentle filter (Bettas don't really like strong currents)
- Choose a heater
- Add gravel, decorations and get started enjoying your Betta!
Want to make your Betta feel comfortable? Here are some extra tips:
- The natural habitat of the Betta fish is shady rice paddies, so you want to try and replicate this as well as you can
- Give them plenty of plants so they can hide in the shadows if they like
- Bettas also like driftwood so add some of that too - just make sure it's been treated (don't just take it off the beach as this can introduce chemicals and other dangerous substances into the tank
- Be warned - you might not see your Betta out in the open too often if you have too many decorations!
- Avoid putting decorations and ornaments with sharp edges in the tank
- Avoid having a bare tank for your Betta! They'll just get bored....