Need Fish Tanks & Aquariums?
We've always believed that fishkeeping doesn't have to be cruel. Create a home for your fish, not a prison.
Welcome to Fish Tank Bank - the home of fish tanks and aquariums. We also have an extensive selection of decorations, ornaments and fish tank accessories, to help you create the perfect environment for your fish - all updated for 2017.
Every item that we've chosen to include on this website has been rigorously tested by every single member of our team, to ensure premium quality and safety for your fish.
Our years of experience with fish allows us to apply our knowledge and choose only the best products for your fishy friend. If you're a beginner, we can help you set up your fish tank, and we can also provide free advice on the best way to create a comfortable and safe environment for your fish.
Want a quick guide to setting up the perfect fish tank? Follow these simple steps:
- Choose your tank carefully - 3 gallons or more is best
- Pick a tank that is long (as this resembles the natural habitat of a fish)
- Choose a gentle filter (fish don't really like strong currents)
- Choose a heater
- Add gravel, decorations and get started enjoying your fish!
Want to make your fish feel comfortable? Here are some extra tips:
- The natural habitat of most fish is shady rice paddies, so you want to try and replicate this as well as you can
- Give them plenty of plants so they can hide in the shadows if they like
- Fish also like driftwood so add some of that too - just make sure it's been treated (don't just take it off the beach as this can introduce chemicals and other dangerous substances into the tank
- Be warned - you might not see your fish out in the open too often if you have too many decorations!
- Avoid putting decorations and ornaments with sharp edges in the tank
- Avoid having a bare tank for your fish! They'll just get bored....