So you’re looking for a seriously big 300 gallon fish tank? You’ve come to the right place! We’ve created a list of the best 300 gallon fish tanks & aquariums that we could find, and included them all on page. We’ve also added information about each product to give you an idea of which we think would be best for your needs. 300 gallons is a lot of space, and if you’re going to be investing in one of these fish tanks then you want to be sure that your money will be well spent – hopefully this list helps you out:
Clear For Life 300 Gallon Rectangular Aquarium (Clear)
This is what we would describe as a classic, ‘no frills’ 300 gallon fish tank. It’s clear, which means you’ll be able to see every inch of the tank once it’s full. Here is a quick rundown of the main features of this awesome aquarium:
- Acrylic – much safer, stronger and lighter than glass – you’ll be grateful for this once you have to carry your new 300 gallon tank up the stairs (although there is still a bit of weight to it)!
- Rectangular shape – it might not look the fanciest, but it does exactly what you need it to – keeps your fish happy!
- Dimensions – 24 inches x 96 inches x 30 inches
- Suitable for saltwater and freshwater
- To see prices and more, click the button below.
MarineLand Starphire Fish Tank (300 Gallon)
This Marineland fish tank is an absolute beast – at 300 gallons in capacity, it’s a good choice for anyone who needs an ‘all-in-one’ solution for their fish. Admittedly the seller over on Amazon isn’t too helpful in answering questions about what the tank comes with, so if there is anything that you’re unsure of then I’d ask the seller!
Clear For Life 300 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium (Black)
This is the 300 gallon Clear For Life fish tank, which is essentially the same as the first tank that we included in the list, except it’s black. Many fish keepers would prefer to have the black background as it allows any of the decorations they’ve included in the tank to stand out better, but it really comes down to personal preference (also what your fish likes!). Here is why we love this monster sized aquarium:
- Made from acrylic – if you haven’t realized it already, acrylic is a much safer, lighter and stronger material than glass, so if your 300 gallon tank happens to fall over, it’s less likely to break
- Suitable for saltwater and freshwater fish – perfect if you have a species of fish that requires either type of water
- Lengthy – this fish tank has dimensions of 24 inches x 96 inches x 30 inches
Clear For Life 300 Gallon Rectangular Aquarium (Blue)
You might have realized by now that there isn’t a huge amount of choice when it comes to 300 gallon fish tanks….luckily these aquariums from Clear For Life are available in a range of different colors, for example this dark blue type. More about this fish tank:
- Made from acrylic
- 24 inches x 96 inches x 30 inches in size
Clear For Life 300 Gallon Rectangular Aquarium (Sapphire Blue)
This is the same Clear For Life fish tank as previously included, except this is my favorite color – Sapphire Blue! If you haven’t guessed it already, we’re big fans of these 300 gallon fish tanks from Clear For Life, so check them out!
So there is our list of 300 gallon aquariums and fish tanks, hopefully you’ve found something here that will suit your needs. If you’re not yet in the market for such a big fish tank, we’ve also got pages for 40 gallon and 50/55/60 gallon tanks.